“7 días, 7 museos” (7 days, 7 museums) is an activity offered jointly by the San Sebastián Museum Network (Network formed in 2006 by the 7 museums in the city) and the Plus 55 programme.
The 30 members of the group will be adults and children from 6 to 11 years of age.
The programme is really interesting and it must be said that all of the activities in it are going to be run by professionals from each museum, and have also been specially designed for this proposition.
- 22nd of December, Tuesday, 10:30: San Sebastián Diocesan Museum. Activity: guided tour around the Museum and “Cuéntame” (Tell me) Workshop.
- 23rd of December, Wednesday, 10:30: Rezola Cement Museum. Activity: guided tour around the museum and intergenerational workshop, “La memoria industrial” (Industrial memory).
- 28th of December, Monday, 10:30: Aquarium. Activity: guided tour around the aquariums and “Pintxo” workshop.
- 29th of December, Tuesday, 10:30: Naval Museum. Activity: guided tour around the exhibition “The Basques and the Pacific. Homage to Andrés de Urdaneta” and the “The Galleon of Manila” workshop.
- 30th of December, Wednesday, 10:30: San Telmo Museum. Activity: Street tour around Donostia with our camera.
- 4th of January, Monday, 10:30: Chillida Leku Museum. Activity: "Yo también soy escultura" (I’m a sculpture too). Visit to learn how to "look at" Eduardo Chillida’s sculptures with your entire body. It is important to bring some comfortable clothes!
-5th of January, Tuesday, 10:30: Kutxa Science Space. Visit to the new exhibition about the “Environment” and “The secret of the cardboard rocket” trip at the Planetarium.
NOTE: To take part in this activity you need to enrol beforehand until all the places are taken. When you enrol, each participant will be given a passport that you will need to enter the museums. You need to pay 7 euros per person into the account number: 2101-0001-14-0011412061 (put GABONAK ZURETZAT), and bring a copy of the transfer to the Plus 55 offices (In the Topaleku in Ayete) and there you will be given the passport.
Further Information: Amagoia Etxeberria
San Sebastián Naval Museum.